Home Renovation

A Neutral Nursery

  I have been promising this post for a long time now, Kitty is already 5 months old and my blog and instagram have taken a bit of a back seat since she arrived. But, I am back and I am so excited to reveal, her lovely little sanctuary. I hope you love it as… Continue reading A Neutral Nursery

Home Renovation

Newborn sleep essentials

I’ve put together a short review of some items which I think are completely essential for a newborn baby to help with their sleep and bedtime routine! Now that Kitty is 9 weeks old. I feel that I have used all the products enough to be able to give a thorough review so here we… Continue reading Newborn sleep essentials